Wednesday 23 October 2013

Savory Sweet Life - Easy Recipes from an Everyday Home Cook: Cherry White Chocolate Almond Scones

Savory Sweet Life - Easy Recipes from an Everyday Home Cook
Easy Everyday Recipes from an Everyday Home Cook 
Want to learn how to design a logo?

This beginner logo design course will take you step by step through the process from start to finish.
From our sponsors
Cherry White Chocolate Almond Scones
Oct 23rd 2013, 19:29, by Alice Currah

I don't have anything profound to say or share today. All I have for you are these scones I made this morning to make myself feel better. I wasn't planning on sharing the recipe for them but then I changed my mind and quickly shot this photo. Although these scones do not look very special [...]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment